How to open pay slips online
From now on, the National Social Security Institute – INSS will have an additional fraud prevention mechanism against pensioners and pensioners who try to Salary Loans through digital media. ie cell phones, computers and tablets. To do this, she has developed an electronic signature so that the loan becomes effective.
The company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Institution of Registration of Title Deeds, Documents and Legal Entities of Brazil (IRTDPJ-Brasil) in which a number of anti-fraud measures must be taken. The CPF can indicate whether the person applying for the loan has died or not.
how electronic signatures It is being developed on a trial period of 120 days, and it is estimated that 2.1 million electronic signatures are created every month. Anyone who provides the wage loan personally, i.e. in the branch, does not need the e-signature function.
Unlock payroll credits online
The insured, whether retired or retired, must have a grace period At least 90 days Between the granting of the entitlement and the release of the wage loan. Proceed as follows from this perspective:
- After the credit has been issued, the employee of the financial institution publishes the contract details and documents of the applicant in the system of IRTDPJ-Brazil;
- The system will automatically send a link via SMS, WhatsApp or even an email to the customer who applied for the loan;
- By clicking on the link, the applicant is taken to a screen with the request for biometric identification.
- The following steps include, among other things, the submission of a photo of the face, the applicant’s data;
- After checking the submitted documents and data, the customer can click on “Subscribe”. The contract is automatically available for download on the customer’s mobile phone.
Every time a credit or transaction is requested digitally, an electronic signature is made command Compare it to the customer’s biometric data. This is already happening with those who use internet banking, for example.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning TV ninja. “