GUARANTEED RATE RENEW TITLE GUARANTEED RATE BOWL PARTNERSHIP IN MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENT
Guaranteed Rate, a leading provider of mortgage lending and digital financial services, will continue to be the game’s exclusive financial partner, including the mortgage, home loan and home buying categories.
“Guaranteed Rate is a fintech company focused on teamwork, determination and a winning attitude, and we’re thrilled to partner with college football who embodies the same,” said the President and CEO of Guaranteed Rate Victor Ciardelli. “College football has become such a great part of the holiday season to gather with family and friends and watch amazing bowl games. We are all proud to be a part of it.”
In addition to naming rights, Guaranteed Rate’s fully integrated partnership includes digital and social media content, in-stadium presence and on-site at-game activation in the exclusive live broadcast window on ESPN and ESPN Radio.
“Guaranteed Rate is an excellent teammate and their commitment to our fans, participating schools, student athletes and our local community shows what a true partnership looks like,” said Chief Marketing Officer of Guaranteed Rate Bowl and Fiesta Bowl Organization Jose Moreno. “Bowl season is the best time of year and our collective brand association will continue to grow for years to come.”
Follow the Guaranteed Rate Bowl on social media Twitter (@RateBowl), Instagram (@GuaranteedRateBowl) and Facebook (@GuaranteedRateBowl) and connect with the Guaranteed Rate on Rate.com.
Fast facts on the Guaranteed Rate Bowl:
- 2022 is the 33rdapprox annual game in Bowl history.
- The Guaranteed Rate Bowl is the only bowl game between the Big Ten and Big 12 conferences.
- Minnesota The 6’9″ offensive lineman scored a quick touchdown in 2021.
- These conferences faced each other for eight years in gaming history from 2006 to 2013 and again in 2021.
- The great 12 won six of the nine interconference matchups.
- The Big 12 conference has 18 appearances in the game’s 32-year history (14-4 record), more than any other conference.
- 9 of the 10 schools in the Big 12 participated in the game, and seven schools made multiple appearances.
- The Big Ten is third with 11 appearances and is 5-6 in all editions of the Guaranteed Rate Bowl.
- 7 of the 14 teams in the Big Ten took part in the game, led by Minnesota four performances.
- An MLB stadium turns into a soccer field for the game. (CLOCK FIELD TRANSITION)
- The more than 70,000 square foot wild turf will be donated to a community in need of a pitch.
- Notable players to take the field in the game’s 32-year history include: Larry Fitzgerald, Aaron RodgersLeVeon Bell, Drew Bledsoe and Ron Dayn.
ABOUT COMPANIES WITH GUARANTEED RATES
Guaranteed Rate Companies is a leading provider of mortgage lending and digital financial services. headquarters in Chicagothe Guaranteed Rate Companies have more than 10,000 employees in over 850 offices across the US serving all 50 states and Washington, D.C Since its inception in 2000, Guaranteed Rate Companies has helped more than 1 million homeowners with home purchase loans and refinances with total loan outstandings in excess of $116 billion in 2021 alone. The company has established itself as an industry leader by introducing innovative technologies, offering low prices and delivering unparalleled customer service. Honors and awards include: Top Lender for Online Service for 2018 by US News & World Report; Best Mortgage Originator for Online Loans and Best Mortgage Originator for Refinance by NerdWallet for 2021; HousingWire’s 2020 Tech100 Award for the company’s industry-leading FlashClose℠ technology; Ranked 3rd in the 2021 Scotsman Guide list of top retail mortgage lenders; Chicago Agent Magazine’s Lender of the Year for six consecutive years; and on the Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces list for seven consecutive years. Visit rate.com for more information.
ABOUT THE FIESTA BOWL ORGANIZATION
Since 1971, the Fiesta Bowl has been a world-class community organization that creates innovative experiences, drives economic growth, and engages in charitable causes that bring pride to all Arizona residents during and outside of the college football bowl season. As a nonprofit organization, it is driven by its vision for the importance of outreach and service. The organization provides charitable donations for improvement through the Fiesta Bowl, the Guaranteed Rate Bowl and its year-round events, such as the Fiesta Bowl Parade presented by Lerner & Rowe, corporate partnerships and numerous community events throughout the year Arizona nonprofit organizations that serve communities through youth, sports and education.
SOURCE Guaranteed rate