Area Coordinator – Syrian Arab Republic
PAC is an active NGO established in 2012, registered in Turkey, active in the NWS, with other small operations offices in Yemen and Sudan.
In the NWS; PAC is a leading organization in the health and nutrition sectors through several core programs working to improve the resilience of crisis-affected communities in the NWS.
CAP programs have always aimed to build and support active health and nutrition systems in target areas by maintaining a high level of integration across multiple sectors and direct central services to facilitate service delivery that others actors manage in the NWS.
PAC fully applies the Principles of Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) in all stages of its work, thus, PAC is strongly committed to creating a safe service delivery environment based on humanitarian principles and international humanitarian law. , free from all racism . PAC expects all current and future employees to commit to these principles.
• SERVICE: Program
• Position: Area coordinator
• REPORTS TO: Project Manager
• PLACE OF WORK: northwestern Syria
• LANGUAGE: Arabic, good in English
Technically and logistically follow the work of nutrition teams and ensure that services are delivered in the right way
Main responsibility and main support required:
– Oversee all project activities related to nutrition and health
– Oversee safe and effective management of nutrition, supplies and health equipment.
-Support the implementation of accurate and timely data collection, monitor data to ensure accuracy, and respond appropriately with changes needed to achieve goals and objectives.
-Assess training needs of nutrition and health staff and make appropriate referrals for training.
-Provide the teams with the available supplements and monitor their uses and documentation.
– Coordinate the development of the nutrition and health program with local actors and local health departments.
– Effective communication with local authorities and maintaining a good level of relations with bodies and institutions working in the project area
-Ensure the implementation of the organization’s code of conduct and policies
-Coordination and supervision of all humanitarian response activities in the work area
-SEND SUPERVISION REPORTS PERIODICALLY.
- Two years of humanitarian experience.
- University degree in a related field.
- 5 years in logistics and purchasing management
- Experience in MS Office programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Training courses in related fields.
Registration deadline: 16.11.2022
How to register
apply using the link: https://forms.gle/apwpPhAaCGMV7u6x7